About Me

My photo
I am 21, I live in London, I love clothes and I'm a bit of a slave to fashion. My friends know of my addiction to the latest trends and often ask me for my advice which I am more than happy to give(!) I also have a secret habit of styling people that I see on my travels, reinventing an improved style for them in my mind! I've been following a few fashion blogs but haven't really found what i've been looking for, so i've decided to create my own to share my ideas of style with anyone who is interested! I am a working girl on a tight budget (a healthy size 10) and clothes have to come at a price I can afford. I am hoping to show that it is possible to keep up with the trends with buys from the high street. So, I will be posting things that I would want to see in a blog. I hope you like it! I'd appreciate constructive comments. xx

Monday 18 July 2011

Simply Red.


I dyed my hair last week but haven't had a chance to post a picture yet, so here it is. I've been wanting to go red for a long time but finally decided to go through with it. My sister did it for me initially, I wanted to try the ombre hair which is where there is a gradual fade of colour from the top of your hair to the ends, so I left the ends blonde and did the rest red! But it didn't work very well so had to redo it. Quite happy with the results now though, I love doing spontaneous things and I think change is always good! Sorry the body shot isn't very clear I had to zoom in as it was taken at a distance so lost the quality, you get the idea though! I have been wanting to wear these knee high socks for a while now but never found the right outfit to pull them off, think this works though - just a long boob tube dress with a long cardigan on top and the ever so popular biker boots that everyone seems to own nowadays! I would normally have added some jewellery but all my clothes and accessories are in suitcases at the minute and I've just not had a chance to sort through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment