About Me

My photo
I am 21, I live in London, I love clothes and I'm a bit of a slave to fashion. My friends know of my addiction to the latest trends and often ask me for my advice which I am more than happy to give(!) I also have a secret habit of styling people that I see on my travels, reinventing an improved style for them in my mind! I've been following a few fashion blogs but haven't really found what i've been looking for, so i've decided to create my own to share my ideas of style with anyone who is interested! I am a working girl on a tight budget (a healthy size 10) and clothes have to come at a price I can afford. I am hoping to show that it is possible to keep up with the trends with buys from the high street. So, I will be posting things that I would want to see in a blog. I hope you like it! I'd appreciate constructive comments. xx

Monday 18 July 2011

Armour Ring.

I wanted to do a post about a new jewellery trend which is the armour ring because every time I wear mine everybody comments on it! The style of finger armour is speculated to have started in the Renaissance era, being a display of wealth and power. If you had seen one previously you would probably have associated it with a goth fashion style (i would have anyway!) but it is now a very easily accessible accessory in both high street and designer stores. It can add instant glam to your look. The armour ring covers just about the entire finger excluding the nail, most of them bend with the knuckle to make it more comfortable to wear. It's best worn on the middle finger but it's completely down to personal preference. The other advantage is that you're pretty safe when wearing it as it's a pretty hefty piece of jewellery - it could do some serious harm! ha.


Black Stone Gold Knuckle Armour Ring - EBAY
(There are hundreds on Ebay, just type in Armour Ring in search)


Pearl Armour Ring - Topshop

Plain Silver Armour Ring - Topshop

Rhinestone Pearl Armour Ring - Topshop
Pyramid Armour Ring - Topshop



 ASOS Hinged Metal Armour Ring - ASOS

Vintage Style Filigree Articulated Armour Ring - ASOS

Absolutely love this Armour Ring by Vivienne Westwood although  it's insanely expensive!
Vivienne Westwood Armour Ring - ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment